Tuesday 21 October 2014

Social networks

Hey my readers, this time, I've decided to speak about some social websites as Tuenti, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Instagram.

Nowadays, mostly all the people in my country (Spain) uses WhatsApp, which is a social website where you can chat with your friends or family if you have their phone number. Facebook is also a very used website and there you can share your moments or photos and your friends can comment your sharings. I think that WhatsApp has its advantages and disadvantages as all the social websites.


 Advantages: You can chat with your contacts whenever you want free. You can share images or videos with them.

Disadvantages: People can suffer from cyber-bullying. You can't speak with your friends as when you are speaking face to face.






Youtube is a major website where people can publish videos of anything. It has its advantages but I can't think of any disadvantage.


Advantages: You can search for any kind of video. Obscene scenes containing videos are deleted automatically. Is a way to not being wasting your time.





I suppose that you would enjoy my article about social websites. Bye Bye my dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment